Join the professionals from Dentons for a webinar series involving the most current industry analysis in government contract cost accounting from a team of leaders in the field with unparalleled experience. For both contracting officials and private practitioners, these exclusive webinars offer the latest developments, hot topics, and the unique opportunity to “ask the experts.
Topics and Sessions
- Session 1 – Pricing Requests for Equitable Adjustment and Pursuing Claims
- Session 2 – Subcontractor, Travel and Legal Cost Reasonableness
- Session 3 – Preventing, Investigating, and Reporting Accounting Issues: The Mandatory Disclosure Rule
- Session 4 – Incurred Cost Submissions and DCAA Audits – Strategies, Trends and Areas of Focus
- Session 5 – Compensation Cost Allowability: Select Compensation Costs
- Session 6 – Principles of Fiscal Law and Government Contracts-Related Funding Issues
- Session 7 – Application of CAS and Modified CAS Coverage: CAS 401, 402, 405 and 406
- Session 8 – Full-CAS Coverage: Disclosure Statements and Allocation of Direct and Indirect, Home Office, G&A, and Selected Costs
- Session 9 – Developments in Cost and Pricing Issues: A Year in Review
Tom Lemmer is a Partner with Dentons. Mr. Lemmer routinely counsels clients on federal contract formation, contract administration and dispute resolution. In the area of federal government procurement, Mr. Lemmer has significant experience in numerous areas, including contract cost allowability under the Cost Principles in the FAR, DEAR and OMB Circulars, the Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA). In the areas of CAS, Mr. Lemmer has been involved in issues involving compensation, particularly pensions, postretirement benefits and employee stock ownership plans; restructuring issues; asset valuations in the context of mergers and acquisitions; independent research and development (IR&D) and bid and proposal (B&P) issues; legal costs; and environmental cost recovery issues.
Steve Masiello is a Partner with Dentons. He represents both large and small companies across diverse industries including aerospace and defense, construction and engineering services, information technology, health care, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals and renewable energy. Mr. Masiello possesses substantial experience assisting clients with government contract cost accounting, cost allowability and contract estimating and pricing matters, including resolution of audit findings. Specifically, he advises clients on issues arising out of the Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), Cost Principles in the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and OMB Circulars and the Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA).
Continuing Education Credits
1.0 credit per session; 9.0 credits for entire series
1.0 credit per session; 10.5 credits for entire series
1.0 credit per session; 9.0 credits for entire series for AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, FL, HI, ME, MT, NJ, NY, ND, OR, PA, VA, WI (if you need CLE for a state not listed, call us.)
0.1 credit per session; 0.9 credits for entire series
This course can be submitted to Project Management Institute (PMI) for PDU. Upon their approval, it may be worth 1 PDU credit per session; 9.0 PDU credits for entire series