Program Management Skills and Practice
May 22 @ 9:00 am - May 23 @ 4:00 pm$995
- Learn the goals of Program Management
- Develop an understanding of the functions of Program Manager
- Understand the complexities of various programs and plans managed by Program Manager
- Learn and exercise Leadership Competencies
- Sharpen your power of persuasion, motivation and communication skills
- Understand the significance of building relationship with various functional units
- Learn practical solutions to real life challenges
Continuing Education Credits
11 CLE/ 1.1 CEU/ 13 CPE credits may be earned for this course. This course is recommended for 16 CLP credits.
This course has been approved for CLE in CA, PA, VA and TX. Because this activity has been approved in another CLE jurisdiction, you may also receive credit for participation in AK, AZ, AR, CO, FL, HI, IL, ME, MT, NJ, NY, ND, and WI (additional state requirements may apply). If you are seeking CLE credits for a jurisdiction other than the ones listed above, please contact us for additional information.
This course can be submitted to Project Management Institute (PMI) for PDU. Upon their approval, it may be worth 11 PDU credits.
The Public Contracting Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.