Drafting & Negotiating Teaming Agreements
January 23, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$595
- Identify the key regulatory and policy requirements that teaming agreements must satisfy in order to be recognized by the U.S. Government
- Recognize the rights of the U.S. Government with regard to your teaming agreement, and to craft your teaming agreement accordingly
- Identify the importance of protecting proprietary and confidential data as part of the teaming relationship
- Analyze how you can take full advantage of your business leverage in tailoring your teaming relationships
- Enable you to draft your teaming agreement to achieve your specific business goals
Continuing Education Credits
5.5 CLE/ 0.55 CEU/ 6.5 CPE (Business Law) credits may be earned for this course. This course is recommended for 8 CLP credits.
This course has been approved for CLE in CA, PA, VA and TX. Because this activity has been approved in another CLE jurisdiction, you may also receive credit for participation in AK, AZ, AR, CO, FL, HI, IL, ME, MT, NJ, NY, ND, and WI (additional state requirements may apply). If you are seeking CLE credits for a jurisdiction other than the ones listed above, please contact us for additional information.
This course can be submitted to Project Management Institute (PMI) for PDU. Upon their approval, it may be worth 5.5 PDU credits.
The Public Contracting Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.